Suite one has all open sleeping space. Two double beds are separated by a half wall from the living room and another half wall is between the kitchen and dining area. The sleeper sofa is in the living room. Behind the living room is a 3/4 bath with a twin bed outside of the bathroom door. This second floor space has sliding glass doors to access the beautiful views pine creek has to offer.
Beds: 2 Fulls, Sofa, Twin
Suite two is perfect for a single person on business or a traveling couple. Queen bed and full private bath with full kitchen makes for the perfect accommodations for one night or multiple nights. This second floor space has sliding glass doors to access the beautiful views pine creek has to offer.
Suite three is the second floor corner room. Queen bed and full private bath with full kitchen makes for the perfect accommodations for one night or multiple nights. This second floor space has sliding glass doors to access the beautiful views pine creek has to offer.
Beds: Queen, Sofa
Suite four is a first floor unit. Private bedroom with queen bed and full private bath with full kitchen makes for the perfect accommodations for one night or multiple nights. The sleeper sofa is located in the living room. Walk out your door to your covered porch and daydream or read a book to escape from your busy life.
Beds: Queen, Sofa
Suite five has two private bedrooms each with a queen bed. Private full bath is centrally located in the suite between the bedrooms and the open space kitchen/living room. Step out onto your covered porch and enjoy any of the seasons the PA Canyon offers.
Beds: 2 Queens,
Suite six has two private bedrooms. The back bedroom has a full and twin bed. The front bedroom has a queen bed. This unit is designated handicapped and is a corner unit with wonderful views of Pine Creek and towards the cabins and play set area.
Beds: Queen, Full, Twin
$150.00/night, Handicapped Unit
- $10.00 per person for linens and towels
- Exclusive reservation use of Pavilion $100.00/Day
- Exclusive reservation use of Gazebo $50.00/Day
- Event reservation use of entire property $3150/day
- Event reservation use of entire property Friday-Monday $9000
- Event reservation use of entire property Monday-Thursday $8500
- Event reservation use of entire property Monday–Monday $15,500
- Reservations are required and may be placed up to one year in advance.
- All rates are subject to 6% PA sales tax and a 3% Tioga County room rental excise tax.
- Reservations will be held pending receipt of 25% deposit.
- Credit Card required to hold reservation and for potential damages or incidentals during stay.
- A rental lease will be provided upon request. The total rental fee is due 30 days in advance of your stay. We accept personal checks, money orders or credit/debit cards.
- 6 months or more prior to stay:
- All monies received will be refunded.
- 1 to 6 months prior to stay:
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- Less than 30 days prior to stay:
- The balance is non-refundable.
- Please bring your own bath and bed linens unless using service above.
- You are expected to leave the cabin in the condition in which you found it and are responsible for the cost of replacing any missing or broken furnishings.
- We expect all guests to be considerate of each other, the cabins and the environment.
- No more than the stated maximum number of people may occupy the lodge.
- Quiet time is observed between the hours of 11:00pm and 8:00am.
- We take privacy very seriously. Rough Cut Lodge does not share, sell or lease your e-mail address or other information to any 3rd parties.
- No smoking inside any unit on the Rough Cut Lodge property.
- Pets permitted for additional fee of $25 per day per pet. Owners are 100% responsible for pets. Pets must be leased at all times and crated when left in units alone. Clean-up of pet is required to be put directly into the dumpster.