The Main Lodge has superior views of Pine Creek with 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The basement has a bar and pool table with half bath. The master bedroom has vaulted ceilings with a private bath, private balcony, queen bed and flat screen tv on the first floor and gas fireplace. The second first floor bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen tv with sliding glass doors to the porch. There is a full bath off the kitchen. The third bedroom on the first floor has a futon sleeper sofa. The second floor has a private bedroom with queen bed and queen sleeper sofa as well as private bath. The loft has two queen beds that overlook the dining room. The basement bedroom has a twin bed and a queen sleeper sofa. All of the bedrooms have mattresses that you will miss when you go home, making you want to get a new mattress from your peaceful nights sleep. The kitchen has recently been updated with all the fixing of a permanent home including a dish washer and gas stove with seating for 14. The living room has seating for 8 and a huge coffee table for cards, games or puzzles and also a large flat screen tv with cable tv and gas fireplace. The lodge has four gas fireplaces in total. There is a seating area right inside the front door with additional seating for 3 to enjoy books or view activities in the front yard. Both the upstairs and downstairs have sliding glass doors to porch/deck areas as well as the master bedroom and first floor queen bedroom, to view Pine Creek or backyard activities. The upstairs porch has a table for six and porch swing perfect for any time of year. There is also a picnic table and swing off the basement pool table room. Right in the back yard is a gazebo and fire ring. The house sits along Shin Hollow that flows into Pine Creek providing soothing sounds of rushing water to enjoy from inside or out.
Beds: 8 Queens, 1 Twin
$600 per night
- $10.00 per person for linens and towels
- Exclusive reservation use of Pavilion $100.00/Day
- Exclusive reservation use of Gazebo $50.00/Day
- Event reservation use of entire property $3150/day
- Event reservation use of entire property Friday-Monday $9000
- Event reservation use of entire property Monday-Thursday $8500
- Event reservation use of entire property Monday–Monday $15,500
- Reservations are required and may be placed up to one year in advance.
- All rates are subject to 6% PA sales tax and a 5% Tioga County room rental excise tax.
- Reservations will be held pending receipt of 25% deposit.
- Credit Card required to hold reservation and for potential damages or incidentals during stay.
- A rental lease will be provided upon request. The total rental fee is due 30 days in advance of your stay. We accept personal checks, money orders or credit/debit cards.
- 6 months or more prior to stay:
- All monies received will be refunded.
- 1 to 6 months prior to stay:
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- Less than 30 days prior to stay:
- The balance is non-refundable.
- Please bring your own bath and bed linens unless using service above.
- You are expected to leave the cabin in the condition in which you found it and are responsible for the cost of replacing any missing or broken furnishings.
- We expect all guests to be considerate of each other, the cabins and the environment.
- No more than the stated maximum number of people may occupy the lodge.
- Quiet time is observed between the hours of 11:00pm and 8:00am.
- We take privacy very seriously. Rough Cut Lodge does not share, sell or lease your e-mail address or other information to any 3rd parties.
- No smoking inside any unit on the Rough Cut Lodge property.
- Pets permitted for additional fee of $25 per day per pet. Owners are 100% responsible for pets. Pets must be leased at all times and crated when left in units alone. Clean-up of pet is required to be put directly into the dumpster.