883 Marsh Hill Road, McHenry, Md
3-bedroom, 2 bath lakefront log home with 1 King, 1 twin, 2 queens and 2 sleep sofas (queen). This home has a private dock, fire ring, gas grill, hot tub, large flat front yard, and parking for 4 vehicles. We are dog friendly!
Things to do in or around Deep Creek… Swallow Falls State Park, hiking at Muddy Creek Falls, fishing, relaxing on the water or kayaking, and check out Adventure Sports Center International for all kinds of outdoor adventure! And let’s not forget Horseback riding, golf, mountain biking, and white-water rafting. If you visit us in the fall, you can enjoy some local festivals as well corn mazes and wine tastings. Winter time brings all things at Wisp Resort including skiing, snowboarding, snow-tubing, cross-country skiing and winter sleigh rides then go inside and get warm with some bowling, axe throwing, laser tag and a fun zone arcade.
You’ll love it so much; you’ll want to rebook for another season!
Rates starting at $425
- $10.00 per person for linens and towels
- Exclusive reservation use of Pavilion $100.00/Day
- Exclusive reservation use of Gazebo $50.00/Day
- Event reservation use of entire property $3150/day
- Event reservation use of entire property Friday-Monday $9000
- Event reservation use of entire property Monday-Thursday $8500
- Event reservation use of entire property Monday–Monday $15,500
- Reservations are required and may be placed up to one year in advance.
- All rates are subject to 6% PA sales tax and a 5% Tioga County room rental excise tax.
- Reservations will be held pending receipt of 25% deposit.
- Credit Card required to hold reservation and for potential damages or incidentals during stay.
- A rental lease will be provided upon request. The total rental fee is due 30 days in advance of your stay. We accept personal checks, money orders or credit/debit cards.
If a reservation is cancelled:
- 6 months or more prior to stay:
- All monies received will be refunded.
- 1 to 6 months prior to stay:
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable.
- Less than 30 days prior to stay:
- The balance is non-refundable.
- Please bring your own bath and bed linens unless using service above.
- You are expected to leave the cabin in the condition in which you found it and are responsible for the cost of replacing any missing or broken furnishings.
- We expect all guests to be considerate of each other, the cabins and the environment.
- No more than the stated maximum number of people may occupy the lodge.
- Quiet time is observed between the hours of 11:00pm and 8:00am.
- We take privacy very seriously. Rough Cut Lodge does not share, sell or lease your e-mail address or other information to any 3rd parties.
- No smoking inside any unit on the Rough Cut Lodge property.
- Pets permitted for additional fee of $25 per day per pet. Owners are 100% responsible for pets. Pets must be leashed at all times and crated when left in units alone. Clean-up of pet is required to be put directly into the dumpster.